CLI Tool to download subtitles for movies and series. by Tiago Danin.
CLI to download subtitles for movies and series.
Module available through the
npm registry. It can be installed using the
command line tools.
npm install subtitlesx --save
yarn add subtitlesx
getSubtitles(dir, name, langId, userAgent)
getSubtitles('/root/movies/', 'Interstellar.mp4', 'en', 'TemporaryUserAgent')
To run the test suite, first install the dependencies, then run
- caporal: A full-featured framework for building command line applications (cli) with node.js
- opensubtitles-api: opensubtitles.org api wrapper
- request: Simplified HTTP request client.
- request-promise-native: The simplified HTTP request client 'request' with Promise support. Powered by native ES6 promises.
- zlib: Simple, synchronous deflate/inflate for buffers
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue. List of all contributors.